New is Easy.
Transitioning is Hard.
Join us for a roadshow with partners EY and LEVERTON throughout the spring as we share the importance of compliance-specific requirements and solutions to transition successfully. All sessions are short and designed to help equipping you with the necessary knowledge and content.
Drop by and say hello in Germany, Austria and Switzerland this spring to get introduced to the more than ever relevant topic of preparing for new lease accounting standards IFRS 16/ US-GAAP ASC 842.
The deadline for adequate leasing compliance is approaching fast, inform yourself now in one of the offered sessions below:
- March 21: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Zurich
- March 22: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Munich
- March 22: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Hamburg
- March 28: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Berlin
- March 29: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Eschborn
- March 30: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Mannheim
- March 30: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Hannover
- March 31: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Dortmund
- April 7: IFRS 16 Roadshow, Vienna
More information on your info day may be found here.
The Solution: SAP Real Estate Management
SAP Real Estate Management has the appropriate solutions to collect and validate data about lease contracts respectively for properties assets according to the new lease accounting rules IFRS 16 effective from January 1st 2019.
The Need to Comply
- New standard on leasing released by IASB
- Need to capitalize many corporate operating leases and record these leasing obligations on balance sheet as assets and liabilities
- Effective boost of debt on balance sheets by tens of billions of dollars
- Beside affected accounting, very likely requirements to transform corporate business processes in many areas, including finance, procurement, tax, treasury, legal, operations, corporate real estate and HR
Which Customers are affected?
- Every IFRS/ US-GAAP reporting company using rentals or leasing will be impacted by new standard
- Large companies with big property portfolio are affected most and need to react quickly to prepare for new standard