Dear Customers, Partners, Fanboys and Prospects,
We are excited to announce the General Availability (GA) of our next major product release “SAP Landscape Management 3.0” as of March-06-2017.
Release 3.0 is a big leap forward in our endeavor to help our customers “Run Simple” when it comes to managing their hybrid SAP landscapes by providing useful product capabilities combined with an appealing user-experience.
SAP Landscape Management (aka SAP LaMa) is an automation & orchestration solution to simplify and automate the management and operations of your SAP landscapes. It is now the standard solution from SAP for managing SAP HANA based systems and landscapes – we at SAP like to call it LaMa 4 HANA 🙂
What’s new with release 3.0 ?
The new product release is packed with innovations in various key areas and provides an enhanced user-experience which makes it really easy to use.
Key capabilities delivered with release 3.0 include:
Landscape Management, Operations and Extensibility
- Enhanced user experience based on SAP UI5
- Enhanced Dashboards, Pods and Landscape Visualization
- Simplified operations including template based execution for operations
- New scheduling engine to plan and execute landscape tasks
- Automatic sync between two SAP LaMa systems for high availability setups
- New Automation Studio for designing and executing custom processes (combination of standard and custom operations)
SAP HANA Management and Operations
- Fully automated System Refresh procedure for SAP HANA using backup and restore
- Simplified SAP HANA System Replication Setup (fully automated procedure)
- Automated SAP HANA Failback/Takeover procedure including nZDM Takeover
- Near-Zero Downtime (nZDM) maintenance for SAP HANA (e.g. OS updates, SAP HANA updates, Hardware maintenance etc.)
- Simplified provisioning and management of SAP HANA MDC setups
Here are some slides to give you a quick overview on the new capabilities.
Test drive SAP LaMa 3.0 in the cloud with SAP CAL (within minutes)
- Learn more about the new SAP HANA management capabilities
- SAP LaMa product page
- SAP LaMa community homepage
- Official name change
- Upcoming EKT trainings for SAP LaMa 3.0 in US, EMEA and APJ
- Upcoming ASUG webinar on SAP LaMa 3.0 on April-11-2017
- Test drive SAP LaMa 3.0 in the cloud – free trial
Do let us know if you have any questions or, you need additional information on the new product release – we would be delighted to help!