ALM 12.53 Patch 2 English
ALM 12.53 Patch 2 English has now been released. Patch 2 includes the following enhancements:
- Filter project report by last run. When creating a project report, adding the Test Instance Runs sub-section to your project report, enables you to filter this sub-section and include only the last run of your test instances,
- TLS 1.2. Lab Management supports TLS 1.2,
- Enable history for the Test Step > Status field. After setting the ENABLE_STEPS_HISTORY site parameter in Site Administration, you can now enable history for the Test Step > Status field in Project Customization,
- Control Site Administration user session. Setting the WAIT_BEFORE_DISCONNECT_SA site parameter enables you to control the Site Administration user session separately from the project user session,
- Pools and locations are ordered accordingly. After adding a host in Lab Management, the pools and locations are ordered accordingly,
- Set “By Owner Only” flag. Added the ability to set the “By Owner Only” flag in the group permissions via OTA API,
- Security classification labelling tags in emails generated by ALM. You can now add security classification labelling tags directly into the email header block, subject line, and the message body,
- HTTP links as attachments via REST-API. You can now upload HTTP links as attachments via REST-API,
- RBQM Custom Risk fields. You can now update RBQM Custom Risk fields without the need to select the “Use Custom” option.
For more details refer to the patch Release Notes.
Please see SAP Note 1329891 for patch download information.
These patches are also available using the HPE Software Support links listed below (if you have access):