SAP IT Operations Analytics – Digital transformation for the IT Line of Business – Webinar March 29 at 1pmCT
Using solutions that provide a real-time single pane of glass view across the tools and data center landscape that when combined with customer and other master data let’s you prioritize responses, breakdown team and tool silos, and reduce duplicated effort and avoid blame games. Efficient orchestrated response means fewer wasted resources freeing them to achieve a multitude of things. An Aberdeen study done back in April, 2016, found those with End to End IT operations visibility are:
- 3 times more likely to reduce the time needed to fix issues
- 2.6 times more likely to have very low error rates for IT services
- 2.2 times more likely to have high availability for IT systems and services
- 40% more likely to detect problems before their services are deployed
as compared to all others.
SAP IT Operations Analytics can provide that end to end view helping you be efficient, effective, focused. With it one managed service provider (MSP) reduced the number of unique monitoring tools deployed, reducing complexity and saving licensing costs. And a real-time single pane of glass view across the tools and data center landscape combined with customer and other master data let them prioritize responses, breakdown team and tool silos, and reduce duplicated effort. With an efficient orchestrated response there are fewer wasted resources which can be deployed to achieve a multitude of things.
Join SAP partners Crosstek, Meridian IT, along with SAP for an ASUG hosted webinar “SAP IT Operations Analytics – Digital transformation for the IT Line of Business” on March 29, 2017 at 1pm CT. Discover how you can:
- Prevent outages before they happen
- Reduce time to resolution when issues do occur
- Analyze and monitor IT operations across all layers, core to edge
- Save money by optimizing existing IT investments and preventing costly outages
See you on March 29, 2017 at 1pm CT. Come and learn.