ITOA – Realizing the Future Webinar March 28 at 11amCT
IT is challenged to lead, be innovative and drive digital transformation for the business. But it is asked to do so with limited resources and flat budgets. To find the necessary resources you have to be efficient, effective and lean. Any solutions implemented must meet the changing needs and demands facing IT. Solutions like SAP ITO Operations Analytics (SAP ITOA)[i] can help you shift from a reactive to a proactive stance and free resources that can be deployed for innovative activities that will drive the business forward.
Using SAP ITOA can provide a real-time single pane of glass view across the tools and datacenter landscape that when combined with customer and other master data let’s you prioritize responses, breakdown team and tool silos, and reduce duplicated effort and avoid blame games. Efficient orchestrated response means fewer wasted resources freeing them to achieve a multitude of things. An Aberdeen study done back in April, 2016, found those with End to End IT operations visibility are:
- 3 times more likely to reduce the time needed to fix issues
- 2.6 times more likely to have very low error rates for IT services
- 2.2 times more likely to have high availability for IT systems and services
- 40% more likely to detect problems before their services are deployed
as compared to all others.
Join GDT, an SAP partner, and SAP for an informative webinar hosted by GDT “ITOA Realizing the Future” on March 28, 2017 at 11am CT. Discover how you can:
- have a complete picture of your IT landscape
- enhance capacity planning
- prevent outages with proactive monitoring
- transform your service deliver
See you on March 28, 2017 at 11am CT. Come and learn