Discover Account Planning Best Practices in our Enablement Insights Webinar on March 28
Dear SAP Partners
Join us on March 28, when SAP expert Phil Roylance will be presenting best practices for Account Planning. Account Planning is a key aspect to driving continual revenue and business from existing accounts. This session will cover how to start the process, the key benefits of the process, and how to build pipeline by using it.
- Account planning best practices
- How to take practical next steps
- Q & A
We look forward to your attendance. You can register here.
Enablement Insights webinars, moderated by SAP subject matter experts, are offered once a month in our various Partner Collaboration Rooms. These rooms make it easy for you to collaborate with your peers, share your knowledge, and get answers to your questions from SAP experts.
Don’t know how to access a Collaboration Room? Follow this simple, three-steps process to join our collaborative community:
- Go to and bookmark the “Available SAP PartnerEdge Learning Rooms for Partner Collaboration” page on SAP PartnerEdge.com
- Select the SAP Partner Excellence Collaboration Room, and click the “Access” button.
- A new window will open. Accept the SAP Learning Hub Terms and Conditions
That’s all it takes to join!
Please note that you must be logged in to SAP Learning Hub with an active session prior to accessing any of the links.
Once access is granted, we invite you to browse through the SAP Partner Excellence Collaboration Room at your convenience. Get training tailored for your role, join interactive partner events, and get the latest enablement news from SAP subject matter experts in our monthly Enablement Insights webinars.