Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 14 Feb 2017 CNBC examines whether the gold rush to digital marketing is finally backfiring.
- 16 Feb 2017 Per Microsoft’s chief legal officer, governments should enforce rules that protect civilians and rein in cyberwarfare.
- 18 Feb 2017 Eye surgeons in Belgium became the first team to use a surgical robot and operate on a patient. Read more here.
- 21 Feb 2017 Check out the Forbes article about Cosminuty, an app that wants to be your full-time digital comic con.
- 22 Feb 2017 In design news, an international group of researchers are exploring digital fabrication in architecture.
- 23 Feb 2017 Check out McKinsey’s guide to the trade-offs required for a successful digital transformation.
- 23 Feb 2017 The drones are coming! UPS is already testing drone deliveries in Florida.
- 26 Feb 2017 Are you seeing double? Probably not. Hollywood is just harnessing technology to create virtual replicas of actors.