SAP Partner Update on the Ariba Solution Portfolio – Join our Webinars on February 28 & March 01
Recently, SAP Ariba rolled out new naming for our SAP Ariba solution portfolio to accomplish the following:
- Align with the brand changes introduced in January 2016 through the incorporation of the SAP brand
- More closely align our portfolio, solution, and innovation/capability with the specific business processes enabled
As valued partners who are leading conversations with companies either interested in SAP Ariba solutions or who already are customers, it is important for you to have visibility into the changes.
These sessions are designed to introduce you to the new naming and take you through our new solutions pitch. After joining the session, you will be able to:
- Know the new solution names and discuss them internally and with prospects/customers
- Pitch our portfolio using the new messaging
- Understand why we are no longer using “upstream” and “downstream” terminology, and what we will use instead
Please use the registration links below to reserve your seat for the session that suits your schedule.
Dial-in details will be provided via separate email a few days prior to the event.
Many thanks in advance for taking the time to join us!
Register for the February 28 Session
Register for the March 1 Session