SAP Design Studio : Infochart- Context Menu Enabled
There is a useful feature of Context Menu for Info charts in SAP Design Studio.
Using this feature end-user can perform adhoc analysis on Info Chart in Run Time on BI Platform.
Software version used: SAP Business Object 4.2, SAP Design Studio 1.6 SP 4
Back-end used: S/4 Hana CDS Views, BEx Queries
Steps to achieve Context Menu feature:
- Create a SAP Design Studio Dashboard.
- Add desired Data Source.
- Drag an Info Chart from Components into DS Layout (Canvas).
- Bind Date Source to Info Chart
- Go to Additional Properties of the Info Chart and navigate to Interaction Tab.
- Under Interaction Tab Deselect property Non-interactive mode – (This will enable clicks on Info Chart)
- Under Interaction Tab Select Axis Lables property from selection section – (This will allow end user to right click on X-Axis Dimensions)
- Select mode as per selection requirement.
- Execute Dashboard on BI Platform.
- Right click on X-Axis Dimension to get Context-Menu.
Operations end user can perform:
- Select Hierarchy
- Filter Members
- Select All Members
- Filter by Measure
- Drilldown by
- Swap with
- Remove Drilldown
that's nice. But is there a way to get the context menu when clicking on the chart element (bar, pie, ...) ?
Sorry for delay in response !!
As per my knowledge, currently context menu available on Axis Labels only !!