Move one step ahead and get ready with your integration for the latest SAP Technology Platform by using our SAP Remote Access and Connectivity (SAP RAC) service offered by SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC).
Here are some of the excellent and exclusive RAC offers for 2017:
– SAP S/4HANA IDES systems for exclusive usage:
- SAP S/4HANA 1511 and 1610 IDES systems added in SAP RAC Standard and SAP RAC Premium portfolios.
- SAP RAC Standard: Partners will receive shared access system and the pricing will be as low as 3000 Euros per annum.
- SAP RAC Premium: Partners will get an exclusive access to the system on which they can develop using their own Developer License and the pricing will be 1500 Euros per month which is lesser than the competition by more than 25%.
– Exclusive Access to SAP RAC JAM group for all SAP RAC subscribers:
- Connect and engage on good discussions along with various SAP RAC subscribers on a common platform called SAP RAC JAM group.
- Users can make use of this forum for discussion, FAQs on RAC systems and details.
- The SAP RAC jam group is also a one stop place for any system downtime notification. Some of the common issues while connecting to SAP RAC system can be quickly resolved with the help of SAP RAC self-service portal.
– SAP RAC Self Service portal- no more waiting hours, get a quick help:
- Login to our SAP RAC Jam group and use our quick and efficient service SAP RAC Self Service portal to instantly request for a new RAC system or change the login configuration.
- It is now even more easier to make changes to the configuration details or the subscribed RAC systems through this self-service portal and RAC support will not be required to reach out for such support.
– SAP B/W4HANA system:
- SAP B/WHANA 1.0 IDES system has been released in the existing SAP RAC portfolio.
Upcoming offerings, don’t miss it!
– SAP RAC systems for Goods and Service Tax (GST- specific for India):
With the new GST roll-out on cards in India, SAP will also release packages to add new features for GST implementation. We are working to build a SAP RAC system which will cater to all ISVs/ Indian Partners who want to test the GST specific configuration in SAP ERP systems.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more and avail some attractive offers.