Partners: Register for the Best-Ever SAP Global Partner Summit on May 15
It’s mid-February, but it’s not too early to register for the must-attend SAP event for partners:SAP Global Partner Summit 2017.
So, if you have already registered for SAPPHIRE NOW, and did not register for the partner summit, you may want to register now so you don’t miss out on SAP’s partner-only event.
This is the event that brings SAP partners and SAP executives in one place where you get to interact and connect.
Partners of all stripes – Sell, Build, Service, Run, Partner Manage Cloud partners, Cloud partners, Education partners and more all convene to get insights, direction and personal time with SAP executives and to network between themselves.
SAP Global Partner Summit 2017 Overview:
- Keynotes. Experience the main-stage with keynotes and guest speakers.
- Demo stations. Pull up a stool at a demo-pod where SAP experts showcase the latest partner opportunities and answer your questions.
- Break-out Sessions. Step over to a breakout sessions and dig deeper into the hottest topics that can increase your bottom-line.
- Networking. Always on: Grab a snack, network with your peers, SAP experts, and SAP executives in open and private spaces
Also, SAP Global Partner Summit event fees qualify for 100% Market Development Fund (MDF) Reimbursement. SAP partners who accrue MDF can submit a claim for full reimbursement of the event fees.
In addition, there is also special discount registration pricing for partners:
SAP Global Partner Summit Pricing:
- SAP Global Partner Summit Only: $595
- If you attend SAPPHIRE NOW: $395
- If you exhibit at SAPPHIRE NOW: $295
Get more information on the event and registration on SAPPartnerEdge.com
Still on the fence? Read my recent blog about the Top 3 Reasons to Attend the SAP Global Partner Summit.
Got a question about the partner summit, ask me, and I will do my best to answer it for you.
Below are images from last year’s partner summit event.