In our recent visits to Utilities all around the world, we have been able to understand their various pain points in common, from questions that these customers have asked us:
– How can we better manage our assets after they are installed in the field?
– how can we better schedule to install our field assets after purchase orders are sent to manufacturers?
– how can we track the manufacturing of the assets we are buying?
– how can we ensure that the assets are actually installed where the field teams have reported?
– how can we reduce or eliminate assets theft and cloning at various points in the Utilities processes, from manufacturing, transportating, warehousing, field installing until disposal?
These are several examples of how our micro-to macro-to micro supply chain platform Huru Systems based on Hana can solve, simply, fast and in real time.
Combining the power of Hana and analytics with mobile applications, Huru Systems assures Utilities managers a full visibility of Utilities assets, combined with well-defined chain of custody processes, and reinforcing partnerships between manufacturers, logistics agents, buyers and Field teams.
We develop state-of-the-art processes to track physical assets from factory production, and finally to the field installation, inspection or maintenance, until disposal.
With real-time inventory management and chain-of-custody methodology, we generate an enormous quantity of cloud-based data with photos, GPS coordinates, and proprietary authentication protocols.
Now Utilities can have all benefits of a tremendous asset management optimization while dramatically reducing theft and fraud, improving the efficiency of purchasing, field service and inspection areas, among others.
Huru Systems is a SAP Certified Solution running on SAP Hana, listed here.
Meet us at the International SAP Conference for Utilities to learn more about us.