Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 31 Jan 2017 The EU is now weighing a limit on cash transactions in a move that may also impact digital currencies.
- 5 Feb 2017 Find out why cities will soon choose digital currency over fiat money.
- 6 Feb 2017 Unchanged for the past century, the legal world faces a new challenge: automation.
- 7 Feb 2017 Per the Financial Times, BNP Paribas will devote over €3bn to digital transformation.
- 7 Feb 2017 Does the clickworker platform from Amazon democratize work or exploit the disempowered? Tech Republic explores.
- 9 Feb 2017 Doctors are now tracking rural healthcare patients with digital photography.
- 10 Feb 2017 Despite gradual industry penetration, McKinsey argues digital technology will continue to advance.
- Feb 11 2017 mobilehealthnews.com has the latest updates on all things digital in the healthcare industry.
- 13 Feb 2017 Wired describes how travelers are keeping their digital privacy safe in foreign countries.