The enablement options for SAP S/4HANA Finance are expanding. The largest enablement tracks are presented in this blog.
1. Learning Room – available
This learning room – and please take a look at section S/4HANA Finance – provides references to all standard enablement that we offer: classroom trainings, course materials, eLearnings and Early Knowledge Transfer Learning Maps.
Initially, please subscribe to this learning room by executing the following steps:
- Enter SAP Learning Hub, select ‘Learning Content’.
- In the section ‘Find courses’, search ‘SAP Finance learning room’. On top of the hit list, you will find ‘SAP Finance – Learning Room (OLR LR-FIN-ACCT-ERP)’
- Select this one and click ‘assign to me’. You will receive an invitation within several hours.
- If you activated email notification for SAP Learning Hub, you will receive the invitation by email. In any case, you will find the invitation behind the ‘red bell’ icon in the upper right corner of the ‘LEARNING ROOMS’ menu.
2. Upskilling to SAP S/4HANA Finance – available
Target Group: Financial Accounting and Management Accounting consultants who are experienced with SAP ERP Financials Courses included:
- S4F01/E – Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F02/E – Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F03/E – Migration to SAP S/4HANAFor details, please have a look at the learning journey for Financial and Management Accounting Upskilling for SAP ERP Financials Experts.
All these courses and eLearnings are available on SAP S/4HANA 1610. You can proof your knowledge by taking a professional certification (P_S4FIN_1610).
3. Financial Accounting Academy /eAcademy (TS4F01, TS4F02, TS4F2e) – available
Target Group: Financial Accounting consultants who start building up their knowledge ‘from scratch’. Courses included:
- S4F12/E – Basics of Customizing for Financial Accounting: GL, AP, AR in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F13/E – Additional Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F17/E – Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- S4F15/E – Financial Closing in SAP S/4HANAFor details, please have a look at the learning journey for Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.
These courses and the eLearnings are available on SAP S/4HANA 1610. You can proof your knowledge by taking the certification Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (C_TS4FI_1610).
4. Management Accounting Academy /eAcademy (TS4F03, TS4F04, TS4F4e) – in preparation
Target Group: Management Accounting consultants who start building up their knowledge ‘from scratch’. Courses/eLearnings included:
- available: S4F22/E Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- in prep: S4F23/E Basics of Product Cost Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- available: S4F25/E Cost Object Controlling in SAP S/4HANA
- available: S4F29/E Profitability Analysis in SAP S/4HANA, available
- available: S4F28/E Profit Center Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
All theses courses and eLearnings are planned to be built on SAP S/4HANA 1610. To give you the option to proof your knowledge by taking a certification, we are planning to build an associate certification for Management Accounting on SAP S/4HANA (TS4CO_1610).
For details, please have a look at the learning journey for Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.
5. Further New Courses
Apart from the enablement tracks presented in this blog, the following further courses are also available / in preparation:
- Available: S4F00/E – Overview of Financials in SAP S/4HANA
- Available: S4F10/E – Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Available: S4F20/E – Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Available: S4F40/E – Cash Management Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA (also see learning journey for SAP S/4HANA Finance – Implementing Cash Management, Treasury & Risk Management)
- Available: S4F80/E – SAP BPC Optimized in SAP S/4HANA
- Available: TZRRA1 – SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.0 *
- Available: RE050 – IFRS and US GAAP Leasing with SAP Real Estate Management* (also see learning journey for SAP S/4HANA Finance – Implementing Real Estate Management)
- Available: S4F80/E SAP BPC optimized for SAP S/4HANA (also see learning journey for Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.)
- Available: PLM560 – SAP Product Lifecycle Costing – Business Processes (also see learning journey for Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.)
- Available: S4F04/E SAP Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (also see learning journey for Financial and Management Accounting Upskilling for SAP ERP Financials Experts.)
* Training system is an SAP ERP system, but the content is also relevant for SAP S/4HANA customers
- Available: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1610) (C_TS4FI_1610)
In prep: SAP Certified Application Associate Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA (C_TS4CO_1610)
- Available: SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts (P_S4FIN_1610)
7. Early Knowledge Transfer – available, ongoing
If you want to upskill yourself purely on new capabilities of one or several dedicated releases, please visit our Early Knowledge Transfer learning maps on SAP Learning Hub.
If you are already signed in to SAP Learning Hub, you can access the latest ones (for SAP S/4HANA 1610) using the following links:
- Financial Accounting and SAP Central Finance
- Management Accounting
- Treasury and Risk Management
- EPM Business Planning and Consolidation
- Cash Management
8. Learning Journeys – available
All learners can access all SAP Learning Journeys with this link:
– Learning Journeys for SAP Learning Hub users
– Learning Journeys for everyone
In the upcoming list of learning journeys, please look for titles that begin with “SAP S/4HANA Finance:…”.
The learning journeys shows typical learning paths that specific roles are recommended to follow. Each learning path consists of a number of courses or certifications. Each course or certification is represented in a tile. The tile includes the course title, a technical course code and of course direct links to the particulat enablement products of one course:
– link to the classroom training (in the SAP Training and Certification Webshop)
– link to the eLearning (SAP Learning Hub)
– link to the course material (also marked as ‘handbook’ or ‘ebook’) (SAP Learning Hub)
– ‘Live access’ training system for this course, you can rent this for the specified price
If you have any questions concerning our current or planned enablement program for SAP S/4HANA Finance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Product Knowledge Portfolio Owner for LOB Finance I SAP Knowledge Transfer & Education