Dynamically exclude contacts from campaigns with flexible suppression rules
As enhancement to our permission marketing engine we provide with 1702 Hybris Marketing Cloud*) the ability to define multiple rules which exclude contacts from being contacted.
- Define suppression rules based on contact, interaction or campaign data e.g.:
- Contacts which are marked as “do not contact”
- Campaigns which are from business area XYZ
- Number of mail interactions within last 15 days >25
- Contacts get excluded from any campaign execution if they meet the criteria
- Suppressions are tracked per contact and are part of campaign success analytics
- BADI for onpremise & SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud.
With this our customers get even more flexible & dynamic business rules which exclude contacts from being contacted.
Here you can learn more on permission marketing and see how this works in detail:
*) Only available for Marketing Cloud in 1702. On premise customers can build suppressions rules with BADI