SAPRadio Changing the Game with HR invites YOU to join the discussion: Core HR: Changing the Conversation
DON’T MISS SAPRadio Changing the Game with HR Episode 2: “Core HR: Changing the Conversation” – on Changing the Game with HR Radio – February 9 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET – Follow us on Twitter: #SAPRadio
This episode is part of a 10-episode SAP SuccessFactors radio series that started on January 19 and will continue to air every three weeks on Thursdays at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET on the VoiceAmerica network Business Channel, SAP Radio Changing the Game with HR. The series will run through August. All shows will be recorded and available for download or live playing via the website. Our first show started with the big picture in mind: “New Year Resolutions for CHROs and People Strategies around the Globe: 2017 and Beyond” and is available here.
Dramatic business and workforce changes show us it’s time to think differently about Core HR – not just as “the system of record,” but as an agile platform where everything in the organization comes together to transform the work experience. The HR organization can build value-based relationships with everyone supporting the business. From engaging permanent and external workers to collaborate in new ways, to using consumer-style tools and social HR, to helping management design, HR is on the path to plan and implement better business strategies for better business results.
Unlike practices and technology focused on talent and development, core HR hasn’t changed much over the years. Yet, traditions in workforce and business trends are changing fast, including how we define who an employee is. According to IRS data, 34% of the U.S. labor force in 2015 was composed of independent contractors; that’s expected to jump to more than 50% by 2030. And 92% of organizations cite non-traditional talent as a moderate to vital aspect of their overall corporate people strategy, according to an Ardent Partners study. No longer just focused on payroll employees, managing external workers is a necessity and Core HR is at the heart of this.
The radio show will cover the convergence of business and Core HR trends, including:
- Moving beyond the ‘system of record’ and ‘system of engagement’ mindset
- Impact of changes in ‘how we work’ to Core HR service delivery
- Using consumer-style tools, social HR, and Artificial Intelligence to improve engagement
- Emerging role of Core HR in business governance and strategy
Join host Bonnie D. Graham as she talks with our esteemed list of expert guests:
- Sherryanne Meyer, HR Community Advocate, ASUG. Follow Sherryanne on Twitter: @SherryanneMeyer, #RechargeHR and #ASUG
- Roger Metelerkamp, Executive Director, People Advisory Services, E&Y. Follow Roger and his team on Twitter: @EY_SAP
- Ralf Wagner, Vice President, Solution Management, SAP SuccessFactors. Follow Ralf and his team on Twitter: @SuccessFactors
- Dr. Patti Fletcher, Leadership Futurist and Solution Management, SAP. Follow Patti on Twitter: @pkfletcher #businessbeyondbias
To learn about transforming HR for the digital workforce go www.successfactors.com.