Get Your Insight on S/4HANA Utilities
SAP’s S/4HANA suite offers companies a great platform for innovation and improved business efficiency. In November 2016, we published our first 3-year product roadmaps containing recent and planned innovations, product directions and product vision. Of course SAP S/4HANA will also be a topic at the International SAP Conference for Utilities.
Specifically designed for the utilities industry, this intensive 1-day workshop is the perfect opportunity for you and your team to gain an in-depth insight into the SAP S/4HANA suite for utilities (IS-U on S/4HANA). Relevant job titles include:
- SAP HANA / Enterprise Architects
- Chief Information Officers (CIO)
- Directors / Heads of IT
- Project Managers
- Solution / Technology Advisors
- Application Managers
This one day deep-dive pre-conference workshop will give you an extensive understanding of how the SAP S/4HANA suite will positively impact your organization. You will get insights on key concepts, deliveries, and road map items, and will also have the opportunity to discuss what needs to be considered when moving your IT landscape to SAP S/4HANA. In addition, we will cover how predictive analysis can be embedded into SAP S/4HANA software, and briefly how the SAP Business Warehouse could benefit from SAP S/4HANA.
The workshop will be fully interactive and will include business and technical topics. You will be able to take part in discussions with SAP experts and see live demos.
- Gain extensive insight on SAP S/4HANA used in the utilities industry
- Building the business case for implementation
- Project scoping and planning for success
- Learn how to migrate to or install SAP S/4HANA – considerations, effort, duration, training
- Discuss SAP BW and the impact of S/4HANA
- Hear about Predictive Analytics – get an overview, learn about embedding into SAP S/4HANA, and watch a live demo
If this sounds interesting for you, register for Workshop 2: S/4HANA Utilities Solution – Insights, Transition, Impact on SAP BW/4HANA, and Embedding Predictive Analysis on March 28th, 2017 from 9:00 – 17:00.