In the afternoon of February 6th (CET), a new version of SAP Help Portal will go live. In this blog post we would like to inform NetWeaver customers about the essentials to know about this change.
- Enjoy the new HTML5-based format of the documentation.
- Navigate easily to the product documentation of SAP NetWeaver by using the global search:
- For example, enter “netweaver” in the global search of the SAP Help Portal to find all products that include this term.
- Enter “SAP NetWeaver 7.5” to find the corresponding product page.
- To navigate back to the global search of the new SAP Help Portal, click on the SAP logo in the upper left corner.
- Use the filter on NetWeaver product pages to find what you are looking for more quickly. For example, filter by “master” to find the SAP NetWeaver Master Guide.
- Find documentation updates for previously released support package stacks on the SAP Help Portal instead of just the latest one. However, note that initially we could only provide documentation for some of the latest support package stacks that were released last year.
- Return to a product page by clicking on the product name in the black banner of the new SAP Help portal
- Use the product finder (http://help.sap.com/viewer/product-finder ) to list all products for which product documentation is published on the new SAP Help Portal
- Use your smart phone or your tablet to read the documentation. The new SAP Help Portal has a responsive UI that adjusts its screen layout depending on the device you use.
What About Your Existing Links to the NetWeaver Documentation?
- Quicklinks like /nw75, /nw74, and so on will take you to the corresponding product pages as before
- Existing links to the NetWeaver documentation on SAP Help Portal will be redirected to the last version that was published there.
The development team could solve the initial technical issues and since Monday you can find the official rollout video here.
Would you like to Provide Feedback?
If you would like to provide feedback, suggest a new feature, or report issues, please use the form on this page: https://help.sap.com/viewer/contact-us