ASUG Oil & Gas Week – Learn, Share, Collaborate
It is more important than ever for the industry to come together to hear solutions and expertise on how to survive, adapt, and thrive in the Digital Era. Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG) delivers customer success stories, best practices, industry insights and ideas, and the road maps you need to stay ahead in the game. Get started with this five-part webcast series featuring a number of speakers from Best Practices for Oil and Gas 2016, Monday, Feb. 20, through Friday, Feb. 24, 2017 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. ET. The webcast series is open to ASUG members and non-members. Sign up for any of or all the webcasts here.
- Feb. 20: Proactive Operations: Emerging Work Processes that Will Re-Define Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Feb. 21: Winning in the Digital Energy Revolution – What Oil & Gas Companies Need to Know and Do Today
- Feb. 22: Devon Energy’s Journey to Implement SAP Ariba to Manage Supplier Costs
- Feb. 23: How HollyFrontier Vastly Improved Operations Visibility to Create Value
- Feb. 24: ASUG Oil & Gas Community Virtual Round Table – Focus on Digital Readiness and Transformation
If you can’t attend the webcast series in real-time, just register for the webcasts in the series and you will be notified when the recordings and presentations are available to watch at your convenience. You will also receive SAP’s white paper, The Digital Oil and Gas Company: Inspire and Shape the Digital Energy Revolution, and an e-book, Your Path to SAP S/4HANA: Digital Transformation in Oil and Gas.