Thanks to all who have sent feedback during the pilot phase of this new program. SAP customers can now subscribe to six new WhatsApp channels for Product Support updates. Through these new channels, SAP customers receive updates on only the products that apply to their needs.
Subscribe to the channel you need to receive KBA updates and other hot news from Product Support. Use the steps below to subscribe to a channel today.
Click the links listed here to subscribe using your mobile device.
- SAP Solution Manager (New topics added)
- SAP Data Management
- SAP HANA (Currently for general updates. Topics will be added soon.)
- SAP NetWeaver (New topics added)
- SAP SuccessFactors
Use these quick, easy steps to subscribe and choose your topics.
WhatsApp must be downloaded on your mobile device to access the channels.
1. From your mobile device, click on the WhatsApp links listed above to access the WhatsApp widget. Click the green button.
2. Click on the green contact button. *NOTE: The actual phone # will vary. Don’t use the phone number to subscribe. Always use the link in step one to add to your contact list.
3. Now you will be prompted to make a new contact. Save the contact and open WhatsApp.
4. In WhatsApp, search for “SAP … ” and the new contact will show.
5. Send the word “Start” to the new SAP channel to receive the link choose your topics. Note: Access this list to change your topics at any time.
Note: Product Support doesn’t respond to questions on this broadcast list. Please use other SAP Support chat tools for general questions like CIC Chat or Expert Chat for assistance. Share your feedback here and tell us what other SAP products and topics you would like to see added.
See related blogs: