SAP customers can now subscribe to WhatsApp Product Support broadcast list for updates. Through this new channel, SAP customers can receive updates on only the products that apply to their needs. Currently, we have categories available for SAP Netweaver Core Upgrade and SAP Solution Manager.
Here are the instructions to subscribe and choose the categories available:
1. From your mobile device, click HERE to access the Product Support broadcast list subscribe link. (Must have WhatsApp downloaded to your device.)
2. After clicking on the subscribe URL, you will see this widget. Click on the gray WhatsApp box in the widget as shown here.
3. Now you will be prompted to make SAP Product Support a new contact.
Click on the number shown to go to the next step and create the new contact for WhatsApp.
*NOTE: The actual phone # will vary. Don’t use the phone number to subscribe. Always use the link in step one to add to your contact list.
4. Now you can “Add to Contacts” list. Some may have the option to choose to add to “WhatsApp”
5. Open WhatsApp and send the message “Start” to the new SAP Product Support contact.
6. A message with a link will be sent to you. Click on the link to select the categories you’re interested in receiving updates on.
7. You can always access the categories through the link above to update and change your category selections. You’re now set to receive updates from SAP Product Support.
Also note, Product Support doesn’t respond to questions on this broadcast list. Please use other SAP Support chat tools for general questions like CIC Chat or Expert Chat for assistance. Share your feedback here and tell us what other SAP products you would like to see added.