Thanks to all who continue to send us feedback on the WhatsApp Product Support channels. Through these channels, SAP customers receive updates on only the products that apply to their needs. Please see our new page listing all the new channels on the Support Portal.
Subscribe to the channel you need to receive messages including KBAs, wikis, guided answers, notes and “hot tips” from SAP Product Support. Use the steps below to subscribe to a channel today.
[Click the links or scan the QR code to subscribe using your mobile device. ]
NEW – SAP EPM (Enterprise Performance Management)
- Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- Business Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform
- Financial Consolidation
- Disclosure Management
- Strategy Management
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Analytics Cloud
(SAP EPM QR Code)
NEW – SAP GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance)
- Access Control
- Process Control
- Risk Management
- Audit Management
(SAP GRC QR Code)
NEW – SAP Analytics
- BI Platform
- SAP Lumira
(SAP Analytics QR Code)
NEW – SAP Cross Platform Integration
(SAP Cross Platform Integration QR Code)
NEW – SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
(SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement QR Code)
SAP Solution Manager
- SOLMAN Change Control Management
- SOLMAN Test Suite
- SOLMAN Setup/Configuration
- SOLMAN IT Service Management
- SOLMAN Diagnostics, Business Process Operations, System Monitoring
(SAP Solution Manager QR Code)
SAP Data Management
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise
- SAP ASE – ERP enablement
- SAP IQ
- SAP Replication Server
(SAP Data Management QR Code)
- High Availability and Backups
- Performance and Monitoring
- SAP HANA
(SAP HANA QR Code)
- Software Logistics – System Maintenance (Upgrade)
- NW Client/Server Technology (CST)
- Software Logistics – Change Control and Transport
- Software Logistics – System Provisioning (Installation)
- ABAP Development
- NW ABAP User Administration, Authorization, Authentication
- SAP GUI (WINDOWS/JAVA)
(SAP NetWeaver QR Code)
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors platform
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
(SAP SuccessFactors QR Code)
- SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management
- SAP PLM Document Management System
(SAP PLM QR Code)
Use these quick, easy steps to subscribe and choose your topics.
[WhatsApp must be downloaded on your mobile device to access the channels.]
From your mobile device, click on the WhatsApp links listed above to access the WhatsApp widget. Click the green button.
Click on the green contact button.
NOTE: The actual phone # will vary. Don’t use the phone number to subscribe. Always use the link in step one to add to your contact list.
Now you will be prompted to make a new contact. Save the contact and open WhatsApp.
In WhatsApp, search for “SAP … ” and the new contact will appear as an option.
Send the word “Start”. You will receive a message with a link. Click on the link and choose your topics. Access this list to change your topics at any time.
Note: Product Support doesn’t respond to questions on this broadcast list.
Please use other SAP Support chat tools for general questions like CIC Chat or Expert Chat for assistance. Share your feedback here and tell us what other SAP products and topics you would like to see added.