International SAP Conference for Utilities – Register for Early Bird until Friday!
We are now just 8 weeks away from the 2017 edition of the annual International SAP conference for Utilities. The event takes place in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal this March 28-30.
If you book your place before Friday 3rd February you’ll enjoy an early bird saving.
Here are 5 reasons to attend:
- You’ll have the opportunity to get up close with SAP and their solutions. This event provides hands on exploration of how best-in-class organizations are managing their products more efficiently and affordably than ever before
- There’s a real chance to discover something new. You’ll be leaving with actionable takeaways, including key strategies, upcoming trends and process excellence
- The networking opportunities include undiluted face-to-face time with industry leaders and peers. The way the event combines a traditional conference presentation style, deep-dive workshops and multiple informal networking sessions means a real chance to expand your professional network, and build relationships with key business leaders
- This year’s conference is co-located with the International SAP Conference on Oil & Gas. You will be able to take advantage of an unrivalled opportunity to meet and gather cross-industry best practice from senior executives in the wider energy industry.
- You’ll have some spare time to visit the exhibition hall to meet with SAP and SAP partners who will be demonstrating their world-leading solutions. Gaining expert advice from the providers while trying them out for yourself.
The agenda is now complete and can be viewed on the event website. Global SAP Customers including RWE, Contact Energy, Centrica, Enerjisa, OPGC, Jemena, CPFL, Puget Sound Energy, E.ON and more will share their stories this March.
Join the Utilities community in Lisbon; book your place today >>>
Have a question? Please contact the Event team on +44 (0)121 200 3810 or email@example.com
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.