Vodafone identified tens of millions of previously unidentified revenue leakage points, Nanjing China City Intelligence Operation created Smart Traffic: an IOT solution for measuring, discovering, predicting and analyzing traffic congestion in real-time.
“Every single industry is going through a major business model and technology oriented disruption.” – Aaron Levie.
Uber, Zopa, Airbnb, Grubhub, and anything Elon Musk dreams up – are all examples of ideas turned into innovation turning industries upside down and all around.
Every year, The HANA Innovation Award gives companies the opportunity to tell the story of how they help the world run better with SAP. This year, the scope of the award has been expanded and participants from any eligible organization leveraging any SAP Platform and Technology can enter for a chance to win. Winners will be showcased at SAPPHIRE NOW and will benefit from promotional opportunities with SAP. Finally, up to $48,000 in charity donations will be awarded. Get more details on program timeline and prizes in this blog.
Wait, there’s more…
This year for the first time there will be a series of special awards up for grabs beyond first and second place HANA Innovation Award winners. The first of these is the Industry Disrupter Award. The entrant that epitomizes how digital transformation is disrupting their industry by redefining how the organization creates value, interacts with customers and business partners, or changes the competitive landscape will be awarded the Industry Disrupter Award.
The winner of the Industry Disrupter award will receive:
- A special recognition for your company and your team
- Exposure in select external communications and thought leadership channels
- Exclusive opportunities to showcase your success with key SAP executives at SAPPHIRENOW in Orlando and beyond.
Tell me what I’m up against.
All submissions regardless of track or category will be eligible for the Industry Disrupter award. Each entry will be reviewed and scored by a panel of SAP Industry judges. To ensure you stand the best chance of claiming the Industry Disrupter award take note of the judging criteria and ensure your pitch deck highlights the following:
- Business value created: How does your use of SAP technologies provide the business with significant business value including new revenue streams or a distinct competitive advantage? Including KPIs as a proof point is encouraged.
- Industry disruption: Describe how your use case represents a disruption in the way your industry has traditionally conducted business. For example; establishing new business models, re-imagining an end-to-end processes, or creating employee strategies that redefine traditional industry boundaries.
- Entry Fit: How does the use case demonstrate creativity and business innovation through technology that drives significant value and disrupt their industry?
Game on! Tell me how to enter.