Join us for Insights into the SAP Internet of Things Strategy with SAP Leonardo Innovation Portfolio
Join us on January 27 at 4 pm CET and get detailed insights into SAP’s strategy and portfolio for the ”Internet of Things”, and learn how the SAP Leonardo Innovation Portfolio connects things with people and processes.
With SAP HANA as its platform, SAP Leonardo offers a comprehensive portfolio of intelligent Internet of Things applications, business services for development, technical services for processing high velocity data, and an intelligent edge to process information at the device level.
- Introduction to the SAP Leonardo Portfolio
- How SAP Leonardo Innovation portfolio supports customers digital journey
- An end to end view of the SAP Leonardo portfolio
- How do SAP Partners build their IoT practice leveraging the SAP Leonardo Platform
- Learn how to leverage SAP’s Leonardo Innovation Portfolio of IoT applications for your customers
- Customer deployment examples & use case
- Where to find more Information
- Key Take-Away/Next Steps/Q&A
- Rakesh Gandhi – VP, IoT Solution Management
- Pushkar Ranjan – IoT Solution Management
Date: January 27, 4 pm CET
Meeting URL: https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/sapleonardouniversity/
Participant Passcode: 832 995 4586
Country Dial in numbers: https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=997521&ppc=8329954586&num=1-484-427-2544
In case you were not able to attend, please find the link to the recording of the webinar here.
SAP Introduces Jump-Start Enablement Program for SAP Leonardo IoT Portfolio http://news.sap.com/jump-start-enablement-program-sap-leonardo-iot-portfolio/