SAP HANA Vora 1.3 Developer Edition
We are really excited to announce SAP HANA Vora 1.3 Developer Edition, based on latest Generally Available (Dec16th 2016), is now available on Amazon Web services (AWS) in most of the regions.
Launch SAP HANA Vora 1.3 Dev Edition Cluster in minutes at https://www.sap.com/cmp/syb/crm-xu15-int-voratrdm/index.html
With this release you get SAP HANA Vora Console to Setup SAP HANA Vora Cluster just with few clicks. No need to worry about downloading latest Vora deployment, installing, and configuring Vora.
SAP HANA Vora Console does it for you.
The Console also gives an overview of the cluster and functionality to manage the cluster.
This Dev edition leverages extended capabilities of Vora 1.3 to deliver features beyond SQL modeling by proving three new engines to enable multi modal capabilities with Vora.
SAP HANA Vora Dev Edition Console
Features of the AWS Developer edition
- Based on Hortonworks HDP2.4 and Spark 1.6
- Provides fully functional and scalable Vora 1.3 Cluster, with the great features of Vora 1.3 like Time Series, Graph Engine, Document Store (JSON)
- Easy to setup optimal and working Vora cluster within 15- 20 minutes.
- Easy to Manage and Scale using SAP HANA Vora Console.
- Easy to scale by adding more data nodes with few clicks.
- Provides Zeppelin interface
- Available in most of AWS regions
To get more insight into Vora 1.3 features, refer to blogs
- What’s new in Vora 1.3 (Balaji’s blog) to get an overview on Vora 1.3
- Jason’s blog for an in-depth look into the new analysis engines
- Punti’s blog to familiarize yourself with the enhanced Data Modeler
- Dev Edition BOM