Welcome to SAP Enterprise Support Academy News, the information channel that keeps you informed about learning and enablement topics in the context of SAP Enterprise Support. To learn more about SAP Enterprise Support Academy, visit our landing page at support.sap.com/esacademy.
Join the global virtual SAP Enterprise Support Day
Attend this global virtual event on February 15, 2017 to find out how you can leverage the latest SAP software innovations and how you can transform your business with the help of SAP Enterprise Support. This event offers you as an SAP Enterprise Support customer a unique opportunity to listen and talk to our experts.
SAP Enterprise Support Academy Event Calendar
Here’s your direct access to the calendar of expert-led events (meet-the-expert-sessions and expert-guided implementations) that are scheduled within your regional timezone:
SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support – Beta Version Open for Business
Check out the next evolution of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy’s learning management infrastructure and use the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the new system!
New SAP SuccessFactors Webinars
Several new VIP webinars for SAP SuccessFactors are scheduled for the next weeks to help you get the most out of your solutions. And make sure you don’t miss the Q1 Release Information webinar!
SAP HANA Cloud Platform Webinars
SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP’s in-memory platform-as-a-service provides comprehensive capabilities to help business users and developers create better, more agile applications in less time. We offer two interesting meet-the-expert webinars in February about SAP HANA Cloud Platform:
- Internet of Things (IoT) services on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Configuring E2E Push Notification for Fiori Client via SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Hands-on Knowledge for SAP IQ 16
We’ve released new following new tutorials with hands-on knowledge for the SAP IQ 16 database:
- How to Detect a Procedure Called by Another Procedure
- How to Monitor Backup Progress
- Create dbspace RESERVE Behavior
- How to Display Collation and Charset
- See all knowledge assets for SAP IQ
What a Customer COE Should Know About Its Role in the New Hybrid World
Cloud solutions are today’s choice of business departments when it comes to agile and fast use of new functionality for business needs. In this webinar we explain how Cloud solutions change the role of SAP Customer COE and how to position in the new hybrid world.
Stop Playing Digital Roulette: Get The Right Guidance For Your Digital Strategy
SAP S/4HANA 1610 Use Case Series
This series of blogs in the SAP Community describes in detail how SAP S/4HANA 1610 supports you on your digital transformation journey. The blogs covers for nine core use cases both, the business benefit and the technology view.
Ongoing and Upcoming openSAP Courses
The following openSAP courses are currently available for registration:
- Find Your Path to SAP S/4HANA: Jan 25 – Mar 02
- Basics of Design Research (Edition Q1/2017): Jan 25 – Mar 02
- Getting Started with Data Science: Feb 01 – Mar 23
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Essentials (Repeat): Feb 07 – Mar 29
- The Future of Genomics and Precision Medicine: Feb 14 – Mar 14
- Be Visual! Sketching Basics for IT Business (Edition Q1/2017): Feb 20 – Mar 21
- Introduction to SAP Screen Personas: Feb 22 – Mar 23
- Developing Software Using Design Thinking (Edition Q1/2017): Feb 28 – Apr 26
- SAP Business ByDesign Financials: Mar 01 – Apr 13
- Getting Started with SAP BusinessObjects Roambi: Mar 13 – Apr 11
- Developing Java-Based Apps on SAP HANA Cloud Platform (Update Q1/2017): Apr 05 – May 18