BC-Sets are group of data retrieved from the tables maintained by the maintenance view assigned to the IMG node.
Several BC-Sets can be assigned to one IMG node.
IMG node again is a maintenance view in the backend system.
How to maintain the context of existing BC-Sets
- Execute the transaction SCPR3
- Choose the BC-SET you need to maintain by double clicking on the BC-Set
- Then Click on the Edit Attribute Value
- System shows the tables used in the BC-Set.
- User can double click the table and then edit or delete the records.
- Once Done then Save the changes
If changes are made in the data of the table or views then a pop up window will come that will confirm to update the content in the table or view.
How to create a new BC-Set
- Execute the transsaction SCPR3 and click over Create
We always choose Create BC Set from “IMG Hierarchy”. (Creation of BC Set from Transport Request may used for creation of a BC Set based on the new released customizing tables, but we have not used it.)
The software component is GRPCFND_A. Save it with package GRPC_CUSTOMIZING.
Once done save the changes