Hybris One-Click Installer is designed to simplify the SAP Hybris Commerce installation process and post-installation configuration efforts, thus helping the developers/basis consultants to setup the infrastructure in a faster and easier manner.
Installing SAP Hybris Commerce Using Hybris One-Click Installer
- Download the Hybris One-Click Installer tool and extract the ZIP to local directory.
- Navigate to the dist/conf folder from the local directory.
- Update the path in the properties file so that the path points to the location of commerce suite ZIP file.
A sample folder structure for the commerce suite ZIP file is shown below for your reference.
- Open the Command Prompt from the local directory, where your jar file is available, and execute the command java -jar HybrisDeployer.jar.
The Hybris One-Click Installer tool appears.
- Select the required Hybris commerce version and the Hybris commerce suite ZIP file from the drop-down list.
Note: The fields in these drop-down lists are populated based on the path you configure in the hybrisdeployer.properties file.
- Select the required recipe. The recipes are populated from the Hybris commerce suite zip file.
- Perform the required installation:
- Hybris with Data Hub – To install Hybris with Data Hub, enable the Data Hub check box and provide the path to the Tomcat ZIP file.
- Hybris with Data Hub and CRM – To install Hybris with Data Hub and CRM extensions, enable the CRM check box and provide the path of the CRM files. This path should contain the following ZIP files:
- HybrisExtension.zip (can be downloaded from SMP or from local builds)
- Datahub.zip (can be downloaded from SMP or from local builds)
- tomcat.zip (can be downloaded from https://www.apache.org/)
- Hybris only – To install only Hybris, just select the destination folder. Do not select the CRM and Data Hub
- Select the destination folder where you want to install SAP Hybris Commerce and click Install.
SAP Hybris Commerce is successfully installed.
Post Installation Procedure
- If you have selected “Data Hub” during installation, then you must install the security certificate in Data Hub to successfully connect to SAP CRM/ ERP:
- Generate the security certificate from SAP CRM / ERP.
- Covert the certificate to .jks
- Place the .jks file in the conf/datahub/keystores
- Copy the database jar file based on the database that you are using.
Example: In case of SQL database, copy mysql-connector-java-5.1.30-bin.jar to <<DataHub Folder>>\webapps\DH_Config\others.
- Update the properties file under <<DataHub Folder>>\webapps\DH_Config\others and the local.properties file for Hybris under <<Hybris Installation Directory>>\<<Version>>\hybris\config.
- Execute the ant clean all
- Start the Hybris server using the command bat.
Viewing the Log Files
The Hybris One-Click Installer tool generates the build logs once the application is run. The logs are placed in the buildlogs folder in the application home directory.
Note : This is mainly developed for the developers installing Hybris commerce suite with CRM add-on.