Have you ever wondered what SAP for Utilities is but not sure where to start?
Do you work in a specific department at a utilities company and wondered what other departments do?
Have you ever wondered how you could learn more about SAP for Utilities in just a day?
Are you new to the SAP ecosystem and keen to know about the Utilities Portfolio?
The simple answer to all of the above is to join us at the International SAP Conference for Utilities in Lisbon between March 28th and 30th 2017.
In a full day workshop titled – Overview of SAP for Utilities Solution Portfolio, you will see the SAP for Utilities solution portfolio in action. We will cover the entire utilities portfolio, discuss how it is relevant to the industry today, and take you through some exciting innovations.
Some of the main highlights of the session are –
- Understand the utilities master data model
- Learn about customer relationship in utilities, including marketing, sales, and customer service processes
- Find out about meter-to-cash processes, from meter readings to billing and contract accounting
- Get an introduction to the SAP Energy Data Management application and SAP Advanced Metering Infrastructure Integration for Utilities software
- Dive into enterprise asset management and business analytics for utilities
Come and meet Massimo Vegetti, ENR EMEA presales head, SAP, Juan Manuel Nunez, utilities solution architect, SAP, Jordi Masip, senior EAM consultant, SAP and Hamendra Gupta, business architect utilities, SAP.
If you want to gain a comprehensive understanding of the entire utilities solution portfolio in a day, then this is a workshop you cannot afford to miss.
We are looking forward to meet you on Tuesday March 28, 2017 from 09:00 – 17:00. Please register here.
To get regular updates, follow us on Twitter SAP Industries #SAPUtilities.