NEW SERIES DEBUT: DON’T MISS! “CHROs and People Strategies: New Year Resolution and Beyond” – on Changing the Game with HR Radio – January 19 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET – Follow us on Twitter: #SAPRadio
Kicking off a 10-episode SAP SuccessFactors radio series on January 19 and airing every three weeks on Thursdays at 11 AM PT/ 2 PM ET on the VoiceAmerica network Business Channel, SAP Radio Changing the Game with HR, our first show starts with a big picture view of the year: CHROs and People Strategies: New Year Resolution and Beyond.
It’s that time of year again: Time to reflect on the previous 12 months while committing to do better and be better over the next year. For HR executives and practitioners, the new year will build upon innovations while forging new paths that put people at the center of strategy. With the onslaught of digitalization and globalization, CHROs are in a tough spot. Their mandate from governance to operational executives demand the efficiencies and scale of an orchestra. Yet, the war for talent, a heavy focus on the workforce experience and need to compete on continuous disruption all combine for leaders and individual contributors to desire the innovation and flexibility of a jazz band.
Companies spend 15% to 50% of their operating budgets on paying their workforce. Add in the costs of talent acquisition, development and infrastructure and the numbers continue to sour. Moving from a mindset of ‘expense’ to ‘investment’ and with a broader view of the workforce, HR continues to be on the road of transformation. Informed and influenced by digitalization, globalization, consumer technology and changing workforce demographics, the HR function is evolving to include skills in the internet of things, alternative development and succession planning, and the role of programs such as diversity and inclusion in paving the path for the business of the future.
Join this radio show as we discuss the highlights of the HCM market in 2016 and where CHROs have opportunities to do better and be better in 2017 and beyond. From who to hire and how to enable leaders to harness talent to workforce demographics and more, we will explore key business trends and the technology and workforce processes disruptions that will shape the next 12 months and beyond.
This first radio show will cover disruptions, trends and predictions, including:
- What happened in 2016 to lay the foundation for disruption in 2017 and beyond
- How programs like diversity and inclusion will evolve
- The shifting role of CHRO in business and the boardroom
- How digitalization will continue to influence the HR function
- How cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and machine learning will change HR service delivery at every level of business
Join host Bonnie D. Graham as she talks with panelists:
- Yvette Cameron, Senior Vice President of Strategy, SAP SuccessFactors – @YvetteCameron
- Patti Fletcher, Leadership Futurist and Solution Management, SAP – @pkfletcher
- Tina Marron-Partridge, Talent and Engagement Global Leader, IBM Global Business Services – @Tina_Marron
To learn about transforming HR for the digital workforce visit www.successfactors.com.