Time to learn, share experiences and discuss during the 7th Rail Asset Management Meeting 2017
For the 7th time SAP is hosting the Rail Asset Management Meeting (RAM). This customer event is sponsored by Orianda, Vesta Partners, and SAP and will take place in Walldorf, Germany on February 15 and 16, 2017.
After a successful 6th RAM meeting in 2016 where we were welcoming 125 customers from around the world, we are looking forward to having another impactful two days with you in Walldorf. Hear customer case studies, SAP solution strategies, a panel discussion on predictive analytics and on maintenance strategies, as well as an interactive Big Data deep dive session. Find the chance to have fruitful one-on-one discussions with some of your peers in a very inspirational set-up. Ensure you are in the best possible position to maximize your return on rail assets in a competitive global environment.
We target the maintenance business segments within freight and passenger rail companies, long haul railroads, short haul and regional railroads, metro systems and infrastructure, and government transport clusters. Day 1 is packed with highlights and will close with a social evening and get-together with a stunning view over Heidelberg during dinner and get-together.
Day 2 will be divided into two breakout sessions on “Infrastructure Management” and “Rolling Stock Management” to allow focused discussions and information sharing.
Please have a look at some key highlights of our agenda below:
- Deutsche Bahn will present on Digital Innovative Processing of Work Orders
- Infrabel will speak about mobile applications for maintenance workers (build with UI5)
- SBB Transponder talks about how Asset Intelligence enables future asset management of freight wagons in SBB Cargo
- Siemens will share the Master Control System at Gotthard Base Tunnel
- Interactive discussion about trends and challenges of Big Data
- Asset Intelligence Network: SAP shares how the “Facebook of Assets”, a solution developed by SAP, will help rail organizations improve business network collaboration in the digital age.
- A deep dive session on performance insights / innovations with Analytics
- And much more…
The SAP Travel and Transportation team is looking forward to interesting discussions and a great outcome. If you want to find out more about Travel and Transportation at SAP, visit us on http://go.sap.com/solution/industry/transportation-logistics.html.