Maintenance strategies, plans, and associated task lists are core to SAP preventive maintenance business processes. Effective maintenance plans drive reliability improvements, lower costs, and reduce risks while operating assets. The SAP EAM development team is currently planning to develop a new solution for providing a systematic review of these master data.
As part of SAPs ongoing customer engagement initiative process this session will provides you with an opportunity to describe current challenges that you may have in the area of maintenance plans and task list. The goal of the workshop is to evolve ideas that could help in resolving your pain points around maintenance plans and strategies. The session will be conducted using the design thinking methodology where expert business users will work with the SAP development team to create a business scenarios and story boards to articulate potential use cases and possible ways a software solution could alleviate associated business problems.
What is Design Thinking?
Design Thinking (DT), is a methodology that combines creative and analytical approaches. It requires collaboration across various people with differing background, working together to ideate about a process that they are passionate about. Design Thinking draws on methods from engineering and design, and combines them with ideas from the arts, tools from the social sciences, and insights from the business world.
Who can attend?
- Meet your peers from various industries, and ideate about new future processes for creating effective maintenance strategies and preventive maintenance plans
- Influence SAP’s roadmap for SAP EAM
- Spend time with SAP experts and the product development team.
Where and When?
- The Customer Engagement Initiative workshop is planned for Sunday, March 5th, 2017 from 10am to 4pm
- The workshop is co-located with the SAP-Centric EAM conference http://sapeamconference.com/ at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach, California
- The workshop itself is free of charge. Participation doesn’t provide you free access to the SAP-Centric EAM conference.
- There are 10 seats available (max 2 per company) to interested and selected customers on a “first come / first serve” basis.
- If you are interested in participating in this workshop please send an email to Hemant Rathod at email@example.com before February 15th, 2017.