There is a standard “Trusted Receive” app which we wanted to use, but existing process setup and business requirements were such that we ended up developing a custom app.
This blog discusses the custom inbound delivery app we developed. Main gap and business requirement was that users should be able to search by PO# or SO# or External Ref# whereas standard app only supports either PO# or delivery#, but not both. Another requirement was to flip delivery complete indicator in PO before receiving delivery.
So the logic we used was
- User enters the delivery number.Check against delivery #, PO# or external Ref #
- Check that LIPS-WERKS = store number of the user, If not, throw an error message specifying “Delivery entered cannot be received at your store”
- In master view, show LIKP-VERUR and LIKP-LIFNR.
- In detail view, show fields MATNR, LFIMG, VGBEL from table LIPS
- If the user chooses to receive the delivery, create a 101 document for each occurrence of VGBEL by calling SAPLMIGO.
- 101 will be created by referencing VGBEL, VGPOS and WERKS
- If there is an error message specifying that the delivery complete indicator (EKPO-ELIKZ) is on, take out the delivery complete indicator EKPO-ELIKZ by referencing EKPO-EBELN = LIPS-VGBEL and EKPO-EBELP = LIPS-VGPOS.
- Create 101 again.
Step 1: Enter the PO# or SO# or External Ref# or choose from the list. If the number entered is External Ref# show all the POs associates with that number
Step 2: View details if required or receive.
Step 3: Review