The wait is now over! After an 18-month beta phase, you can now use SAP Translation Hub productively.
If you’re new to SAP Translation Hub, check out What is SAP Translation Hub? first.
After that, or if you already know what SAP Translation Hub is and now want to use it productively, scroll down to Using SAP Translation Hub productively.
What is SAP Translation Hub?
If you’re looking for ways to streamline your translation processes and translate your UIs quickly and easily, why not leverage SAP’s wealth of translation and product knowledge that are available on SAP Cloud Platform? Overview of main features:
- Reuse English UI texts during development
- Translate UI texts into all 39 of SAP’s product languages
- Consume texts using RESTful services
- Translate the following texts as an integral part of workflow scenarios:
- Properties files in the Git repository on SAP Cloud Platform
- Individual files (properties, JSON, XLIFF, iOS strings)
- Texts from ABAP systems via a remote function call (RFC)
- See how good translations are by viewing a quality rating
- Use SAP Translation Hub seamlessly from SAP Web IDE
For more details, including API reference information, videos, and other materials, see the dedicated page on SAP Help Portal: SAP Translation Hub.
If you’d like some hands-on experience before taking the plunge, why not work through our tutorials using a trial account on SAP Cloud Platform?
Using SAP Translation Hub productively
How much does it cost?
After around 12 months as a free offering, SAP Translation Hub is now on the price list, which means you need to buy a license to use SAP Translation Hub productively. If you have any questions, just send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact your Account Executive.
Sounds good. What can I expect in the near future?
We’re continually working on ways to improve SAP Translation Hub. We’re currently releasing new features every 3 months.
To see the plan for the future, check out the SAP Translation Hub roadmap.
I’ve got some great ideas. Can I share them with you?
Sure! Just drop us a line using one of the following: