PPM Regulatory Planning and Reporting Solution
Planning, Building, and Commissioning Assets with the SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management Package will be subject of a workshop as part of the T.A. Cook International SAP Conference for Utilities and Oil & Gas, which is scheduled for March 28-30, 2017 and will take place in Lisbon, Portugal.
Workshop topics include:
- Asset Management
- Challenges (Regulations, Internet of Things)
- Strategic Planning in SAP
- Asset Management in SAP
- PPM/PS Integration
- Planning & Reporting for Asset Projects
- Construction planning process and reuse of planning data for execution in the SAP ERP application
- Transformation of construction units into regulatory units and calculation
- Reporting on expected regulator payments for the planned construction
- Integrated reporting linking construction to affected installations
Looking forward to seeing you at the conference!
Is this the same functionality as in Solution Manager 7.2?
thanks for you question. What we will be presenting is a custom build solution that covers new regulatory requirements (4131 & 4707) of the spanish ministry of industry, energy and tourism.
As this is a very specific solution it is not available in Solution Manager 7.2.
Is This the same solution developed to Iberdrola to be installed in Scotish Power?
I’m the PPM customizer in this project.