Updated Brochure – SAP Conference for EHS Management
We are delighted to announce that an updated brochure for the SAP Conference for EHS Management (March 21-22, 2017, Chicago – IL) is now available for download. Download your copy here: https://goo.gl/lkv4FZ
This conference is the only US event solely focused on SAP EHS management and proves year after year to be the largest national gathering of SAP customers, partners, and experts sharing insights, strategies, and practical advice in this field.
You will hear from leading organizations on the following SAP EHSM solution experiences:
– Enel – Business innovation and digital transformation using EHS solutions from SAP
– Micron – Integrating product content reporting and data collection using SAP EHS Management
– Southern California Edison – Reducing complexity and automating key business processes via SAP EHSM
– Kimberly-Clark – Providing users quick and easy access to EHS/DMS reports through SAP Fiori®
– Newalta – Implementing the incident management functionality in SAP EHSM to process safety-related incidents and to help ensure regulatory compliance
– Commscope – Experiences from a large-scale data migration into SAP EHS Management
– TVS Associates – Can the digital transformation of EHS and product stewardship processes be driven primarily based on a value proposition?
For even more information about the event, please visit the website here: https://goo.gl/6mvNHa or access online registration directly here: https://goo.gl/qWNNHT. The Early Bird Deadline is February 10!
If you have any questions about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact the event team