Updated Agenda: SAP Conference for Oil & Gas 2017
With the start of the new year we are happy to share with you the updated agenda for SAP’s 2017 global flagship oil and gas industry event: the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas (28-30 March, Lisbon). Download your copy here: https://goo.gl/t9P98M
The oil and gas industry is continuously advancing in its digital transformation journey. With commodity prices extremely volatile, it is arguably more important than ever for organizations to start adapting innovative business models and processes to stay competitive and agile. Our 2017 agenda captures the very best insight from SAP customers who are embracing this digital journey.
– Explore how blockchain will change the face of the oil and gas industry with Prof. Dr. Jens Strüker
– BP’s Andreas Skubski will be presenting ‘A Challenge on Future IT Strategies’ during his spotlight keynote
– CIOs from Supergasbras and Copagaz will discuss forecasting, automation and efficiency improvements with SAP Secondary Distribution Management
– Saudi Aramco will share how they have ‘Developed a Collaborative Hub to Better Manage Digital Assets’
– SAP experts will deliver tailored S/4HANA sessions on Procurement, Finance and Leasing, Asset Management and more
– Other confirmed names include: C&J Energy, ENAP, Kenya Pipeline, Phillips 66 and Valero
– Vast and varied networking opportunities, including an informal evening event, extended refreshment breaks with microforums and live on-the-floor demonstrations. Plus opportunity to meet the experts after their sessions
This landmark event is not to be missed, and you can confirm your place now at our early bird rate (which expires February 3rd). Register now: https://goo.gl/WAKLPA
In the meantime, stay tuned to our website: https://goo.gl/8XK4fL for interviews, news, and event updates.
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact the event team
We look forward to welcoming you to Portugal in March 2017.