SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Demo System on CAL
SAP Solution Manager Product Management is pleased to announce that SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Demo System is available to SAP customers and partners via the Cloud Appliance Library (CAL).
This free-trial appliance runs on Linux/SAP ASE, and it includes the following components:
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP3 (Dual Stack ABAP and JAVA) on SAP HANA 1.0.
- Managed system on S/4 HANA 1511 FP01.
This appliance is a fully pre-configured system that can be immediately used to test-drive SAP Solution Manager 7.2 in the cloud.
The purpose of this system is to allow SAP customers and SAP partners to evaluate and start SAP Solution Manager 7.2 projects in the following areas:
- Portfolio to Project (P2P)to drive the portfolio of projects and balance business initiatives and their business value against IT capacity, skills and timelines.
- Requirement to Deploy (R2D)to build what the business needs
- Request to Fulfill (R2F)to catalog, request and fulfill services.
- Detect to Correct (D2C)to anticipate and resolve production problems.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is the most complete lifecycle management solution for SAP and non-SAP software.
It allows you to continuously protect your investments, leverage innovation, and achieve value from your SAP solutions.
Some of the new key capabilities of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 include:
- Improved user experience
- Powerful implementation capabilities
- Agile implementation
- Hybrid support
- Support for SAP S/4HANA and SAP HANA.
- Web based solution documentation
- Solution Manager Launchpad, based on SAP Fiori
- Ready-made deployment best practices
- Integrated Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) graphical modeling
- New project and release management capabilities
The system is a fully pre-configured system that can be immediately used as no more configuration required.
For more information on SAP Solution Manager 7.2, see the material located on the SAP Support Portal
- SAP Solution Manager Homepage
- SAP Solution Manager Wiki
- SAP Solution Manager Support Portal
Support for this free trial system will take place via the SAP CAL SCN community in the same manner as other free trials: http://scn.sap.com/community/cloud-appliance-library
Xavier Dupeyrat, product owner and development manager for SAP Solution Manager.