A new year always starts with new topics to learn about, and 2017 is not escape this rule!
Actually some of you may probably had the chance to dry-run the content that was created for this new topic, as it was part of the TechEd CodeJam mini-edition program in Vegas, Bangalore and Barcelona.
So if you enrolled into: ANP600: Start Developing with SAP HANA Cloud Platform Predictive Services, I need to thank you for helping me validating I was going in the right direction.
This new CodeJam topic allows you to kill at least 4 birds with one stone (don’t take me wrong I have nothing against birds, just against pigeon in Paris):
- get an overview of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- understand where the SAP HANA Cloud Platform predictive services and SAP HANA fit in the SAP HANA Cloud Platform landscape
- enable, deploy and configure the SAP HANA Cloud Platform predictive services
- play with the SAP HANA Cloud Platform predictive services using a REST client like Postman
- build a simple SAPUI5 application that interact with the services
By the end of the event, you’ll be able to head back home (or the office) and start working on your own data and explore the possibility made available to you!