Join us at the SAP Insider Conferences 2017!
Join our security experts at the SAP Insider events this spring!
Conference season kicks off with Basis & SAP Administration 2017, taking place February 27 – March 2 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando.
Next is GRC 2017 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, March 21-24.
The SAP Insider events are an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and aimed at professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The conferences are packed with in-depth sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums showcasing the latest product updates.
If you’re able to attend the event, please be sure to check out our sessions.
- Increase security and eliminate complexity with SAP HANA Cloud Platform security
- SAP system security: Protect your code and prevent cyber attacks
- Secure authentication with SAP Single Sign-On
- SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance — Your road map for today and in the future
- SAP Identity Management — Your road map to bringing your enterprise securely from on-premise to the cloud
- Hands-on lab: Test drive SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance
(Swetta Singh, Chris Radkowski)
- How to secure your business applications with the SAP security and governance solutions
(Christian Cohrs, Chris Radkowski)
- Pre-Conference Workshop: A deep dive into how SAP access governance and security solutions can help transform your digital business to be secure and compliant
(Christian Cohrs, Sarma Adithe)
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando and Las Vegas!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.