Learn how easy you can use responsive mail templates in SAP Marketing Cloud
Are you interested how to include a html template in 3 seconds into our Marketing solution?
In this blog you get an overview and a best practice video how you can use mail templates to design and send highly personalized, dynamic and device independent e-mails. You can:
Manage responsive e-mail templates to enforce layout and corporate identity.
- Design, test and upload HTML templates from external editors
- Restrict layout editing by e-mail authors
- E-Mail Editor with text formatting, tables pictures, links etc.
- Using attributes to e.g. personalize your e-mail
- Tracking of events like open mail, click link etc. directly in Hybris Marketing
- Define conditions e.g. gender specific or for special gold members
- Include offers and product recommendations to personalize for each recipient based on our recommendation engine
- Simplified and flexible search and linking of pictures in Digital Asset Management (DAM), Web Content Management (WCMS) or Product Catalog Management (PCM) like Hybris Commerce or OpenText (only in private cloud or onpremise)
The responsiveness of a mail template is controlled by an inline CSS which provides styles which determine how text, pictures and tables behave on the various mail clients and form factors.
Now you can get:
- some screenshots of the solution below
- a best practice video which illustrates how to use mail templates
- Sample mail template for you to download
- Useful links at the end for more details
1. Design the template in an external editor such as Dreamweaver (Adobe Creative Cloud)
2. Upload html or txt file via drop down or drag and drop
3. Email template opened in Content Studio to further design and use SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud functionality
4. Use SAP Hybris Commerce as image library
5. Assign conditions and send personalized product recommendations