As announced in our last blog, SAP API management Ttrial will expose API endpoints within user tenant context instead of a generic API Management hostname. This feature will be available for all Trial accounts from 4th Jan 2017. Hence we request all Trial users to migrate their Applications built using the old URLs to the new ones. The new URLs can be obtained from the API portal of your trial subscription.
To obtain the new API end point URLs follow below steps:
- Log-in into hana trial account cockpit
- Under “Services” menu, Click on “SAP API Management” tile.
- Click on the “Access SAP API Management API Portal” link
- Switch to the “Develop” menu in API portal
- Click on “APIS” tab, From “APIS” tab you can use the search functionality find your API Proxy
- Click on the API Proxy and the new URL will be available against the “API Proxy URL” field.
Here are few places you might look in order to incorporate the new URLs.
- AJAX calls
- HTTP destinations in HCP
- SAP Web IDE
- Node Applications
- Any other applications where API Management Proxies are being consumed