Routing upload with component & Prt assignment using standard batch input
Basic document for routing upload with component & prt assignment
- Maintain object attributes
we use standard program RCPTRA01 for this upload
- Maintain source structures
we have created five structures for this upload
- Maintain source field
It’s a sequential file with idenifier
Indicator-H- Routing header
Indicator-M- Routing Material assignment
Indicator-o- Routing operation assignment
Indicator-P- Routing PRT assignment to operation
Indicator-c- Routing component assignment to operation
Sample header data for reference
4) Maintain structure relation ship
H- Routing header is mapped to structure BI00,BI001,BIPKO,BIPFL
M- Routing Material assignment is mapped to structure BIMPL
O- Routing operation assignment is mapped to structure-BIPPO
P- Routing PRT assignment to operation is mapped to structure- BIPFH
c- Routing component assignment to operation- BIPMZ
5) Maintain field mapping conversion rules
Fields from source field mapped to sap structures
- For component allocation
- You need to map component material to BIPMZ-MATNR, Header material to BIPMZ- BOMAT,operation number – VORNR
- Default values BIPMZ-BOMTY=M, BOMAL-01;BOMAN-3& BIPMZ STLTY=M,STLNNR,STLAL=01
- It will automatically search component and assign to operation
In our scenario PRT mapped to Miscellaneous used for information purpose only
PRT Number is mapped to BIPFH-SFHNR
Sample load file
6) specify files In this step, we define how the layout of the input file is. The input file is a [Tab] delimited and sequential file. In our case if you select from Desktop it will showC:\Users\ ADMIN\Desktop\
(7) Assign files Execute step ‘Assign Files’ and the system automatically defaults the filename to the source structure.
In this step, LSMW reads the data from the source file (from your PC’s local drive). You have the option to read only selected rows and convert data values to internal format.
Step (10)Display read data This step is optional. If required, you can review the field contents for the rows of data read.
Step(11) Convert data
This is the step that actually converts the source data (in source format) to a target format.
Step(12)Display Converted data Again this is an optional step to view how the source data is converted to internal SAP format.
Step(13) Create batch input session
Batch input session is created
Step (14)Run batch input session
Select session and click execute
Select back ground and click process
Once completed check log details
Select and click log
Select log and click display
Can you pleas upload also the sample excel file? For reference only.