Check out the news for the support package 01 of our latest release, the 9.0.
I also gathered here all the channels where you can find documentation related to the localizations for banking services from SAP.
Have a look at the new topics of this support package below:
General Localization Functions
- Archiving for Positive Pay Agreement
- Escrow Payments for Mortgage Loans
- Enterprise Services for Escrow
- Installment Prepayment Order
Localizations for Brazil
- Archiving for Payment Advice
Localizations for United States
- Archiving of Exemption Orders for SCRA with /FSGLO/EXM
- BAPI and IDoc Enhancements for UCC Lien and Regulation Z
- Interest Payment Benefits with Military Lending Act (MLA)
- SCRA State Compliance
For detailed information about the topics mentioned above, see the What’s New – Release Notes section for Support Package 01.
For more information about the solutions of localizations for banking services from SAP, see below the documentation channels that are available:
- SAP Help Portal: Localizations for Banking Services from SAP
- Configuration Guide
- Administrator Guide
- Release Information Notes
- Info Page for localizations for banking services from SAP 9.0
- SAP Learning Hub: This channel is available for Customers and Partners only. To register and get you user name and password, see instructions in Early Knowledge Transfer User Registration Guides for Customers & Partners.