The SAP Business One Academy, long beloved by our SAP Business One community, is now part of SAP Learning Hub. Product, implementation, SDK and more training for SAP Business One release 9.3 is already loaded in the Learning Hub.
Here are the top 4 questions/answers about the SAP Business One Academy.
1. How do I access the SAP Business One Academy on SAP Learning Hub?
If you’re a partner, you have access inside the SAPPartnerEdge.com. After you log-in to SAP Learning Hub, just search for the SAP Business One Learning Journeys. Click on any link in the Learning Journey and it will take you directly into the SAP Business One training on the Learning Hub.
All other members of the community can register here to the SAP Business One Academy on SAP Learning Hub.
2. After registering/ Log On to the Learning Hub, what’s the easiest and quickest way to access the training?
Use the SAP Business One Learning Journey!
- Click on the link for Learning Journeys.
- On the Learning Journeys page, find the learning journey for your language and open it.
How to use the learning journey:
- You can use the learning journey two ways: Start at the beginning and work your way through the journey step-by-step. We recommend this path for new users who want to learn everything or study for the implementation certification, or
- Click on a box in the learning journey to go directly to the training you need right when you need it.
3. If I’m studying for the implementation certification, how do I know which training I need?
Each topic is marked with a symbol. The blue tile with a scroll and graduation cap tells you the topic is certification-relevant.
The gold tile with a grad cap means the topic is not needed to pass the certification but will give you additional knowledge about SAP Business One.
4. Let me just get this straight: the SAP Business One Academy on the SAP Learning Hub is free and open to the public?
Yes! So please spread the word to our community to sign up today at https://training.sap.com/businessone