Digital Dose – 100100
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 6 Dec 2016 The Financial Times is now earning more from digital than print, becoming the first legacy UK newspaper to do so.
- 7 Dec 2016 Surprising music news alert! Vinyl records are now outselling digital downloads in the United Kingdom.
- 7 Dec 2016 With the help of Jonathan Adler, a New York-based artist, PayPal is making digital holiday gift cards more personal.
- 8 Dec 2016 Welcome to the club! Sprint joins an ever-growing list of companies to hire a Chief Digital Officer.
- 10 Dec 2016 Fast Company has some privacy tips to keep you safe in the digital era.
- 12 Dec 2016 Digital Trends has the story about how digital photography reinvented itself (again) to become better than ever.
- 13 Dec 2016 Read why Coke thinks TV advertising – not digital advertising – offers them the biggest ROI across media channels.