First a map of where they were held:
Truly they were held around the world. Because SAP BusinessObjects Lumira has an automation feature you can see it here:
In tabular format by country you can see Brazil had the most SAP Inside Tracks at 6.
What does Narrative Science say:
This analysis measures Counts by Country.
- Total Count is 30 across all 16 entities (countries)
- The minimum value is 1 (Belgium, Canada, and Jamaica, among others) and the maximum is 6 (Brazil), a difference of 5.
- The average Count per entity is 1.88 and the median is 1.
- The most common value is 1 which occurred nine times.
- Count is somewhat concentrated with seven of the 16 entities (44%) representing 70% of the total.
- Put another way, the nine smallest entities (56% of the total) represent 30% of the total Count.
- Brazil (6) is more than three times bigger than the average across the 16 entities, and it is two times bigger than the next entity, India (3).
- The top two entities account for over a quarter (30%) of overall Count, and the top four entities represent a half.
It’s no surprise that Europe had the most SAP Inside Tracks at 8. I was surprised that North America had 6, given that most SAP local meetings are ASUG Chapter Meetings in the US and Canada.
Narrative Science says:
This analysis measures Count by Region.
- Total Count is 30 across all five entities (continent).
- The distribution ranges from 3 (Australia) to 8 (Europe), a difference of 5.
- The average Count per entity and the median are 6.
Let’s see what 2017 will bring.