What’s Next with SAP CRM On-Prem? It’s up to You!
If you’re an SAP CRM On-Prem customer, we’ve got good news for you! Earlier this year, as part of the SAP Customer Connection CRM2016 program, SAP agreed to deliver nearly 100 or so new features requested and voted on by customers like yourselves!
Following is a short summary of some of the more interesting and popular items. And don’t worry…If you don’t see what you are looking for, you still have time to submit your wish-list items to SAP as part of the CRM2017 round of the SAP Customer Connection program which is still open for a few more days until the end of January! Click here to submit your requests for CRM2017!
Highlight of the SAP Customer Connection CRM2016 program:
- Type-ahead smart search
- Spell-check integration
- Drag and drop upload of documents to CRM sales orders, opportunities, quotes, emails, etc.
- Mouse-over “hover-card” for Menu Bar Recent Items
- 500 new icons for CRM Menu Nav Bar
- Ability to use HTML5 widgets and mashups
- Create CRM follow-on transactions in new window
- Display time-out count-down warning clock in Interaction Center
- Print emails (with header data) from Interaction Center
- Allow creation of Leads in “My Leads” Fiori App
- Allow creation of Prospects from “My Accounts” Fiori App
- New Fiori app for CRM Service Requests