SAP Mobile Services Email set-up in S/4HANA Marketing Cloud
1. Required steps to set-up SAP Mobile Services Email service in SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud
The following steps need to be executed in order to set-up the Email Service of SAP Mobile Services within the S/4HANA Marketing Cloud.
- Request Provider Credentials from your Sales / Pre-Sales Contact or by contacting SAP Mobile Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create Communication System
- Create Communication Arrangement
- Check Provider Credentials
2. Request Provider Credentials
Below is an example of the provider credentials received from SAP Mobile Services. This includes all data needed to set-up the service.
3. Create Communication System
In the S/4HANA Marketing Cloud you first need to set-up the Communication System.
- Search for and go to Communication System
2. Click on NEW
3. A pop-up will follow and request for System ID and System Name. Any data which makes the services easily recognizable can be put in here.
System ID = Mailtest
System Name = MS-Mail
SAVE the inserted data and continue by entering the HOST NAME multichannel-pp.sapmobileservices.com under Technical Data:
4. Scroll down and set-up User for Outbound Communication
Click on +: Pop up for new outbound user appears and now you can enter the Username & Password as provided
4. Create Communication Arrangement
Go to Communication Arrangement and execute the following steps:
- Click „New“
- Select from the pop-up the Scenario: SAP_COM_0040 and click „CREATE“
- You can change the Scenario Name from SAP_COM_0040 to any other name
- Choose your newly created communication system
- Add the email account path (eg: /email/caas_emailxxxx/notifications)
- Connection test not needed as it will not work at this stage yet
5. Provider Credentials
- Go to Provider Credential
2. Enter the provider credentials as received from SAP Mobile Services, if not already done in the previous step.
Well done! Now you have set-up the SAP Mobile Services Email Solution forS/4HANA Marketing Cloud.
Further information can be also found here:
1611: http://help.sap.com/mkt > SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud Application Help > SAP Library > EN > Configuration and Administration Tasks > Setup of Services > Setting Up Service Provider for Emails and Text Messages