The first edition of the brochure is now live for the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas, due to take place in Lisbon on March 28-30 next year.
Download your copy here >> https://goo.gl/sBbKqu
It’s time for us to share a glimpse of what you can expect to hear on the conference agenda while you are with us in ‘The City of Light’:
– SAP Executive Keynotes: From Peter Maier, General Manager, ENR Industries, and Ken Evans, Vice President and Global Head, Oil and Gas
– Portuguese Secretary of State for Energy: Keynote address from Jorge Seguro Sanchez
– Spotlight Customer Keynote: Insight into SASREF’s digital journey
– New Customer Reference Stories: From international organizations including BP, C&J Energy, Copagaz, ENAP, Phillips 66, Saudi Aramco, Supergasbras, Valero and many more
– An Evening Celebration Event: At the beautiful Convento de Beato
– 7 Pre-conference Workshops: Diving into a range of topics from S/4HANA, digital transformation, secondary distribution, predictive maintenance, EHS and more
– A Vibrant Exhibition: Featuring partners, SAP demo, microforum theatres and interactive sessions
There is still so much more to share with you. Stay tuned to the event website >> https://goo.gl/0JWohS for further updates on additional networking activities, agenda content and introductions to the speakers and sponsors.
Register now >> https://goo.gl/Jb7sfq to take advantage of the Early Bird rate.
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact the event team at firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)121 200 3810.
We look forward to welcoming you to Portugal in March 2017.