Wed, Dec 14, 2016 12:30 AM – 1:30 AM IST
Field teams engaged in inspection, maintenance or management of assets distributed over a large area see significant benefits from integration of GIS mapping into their mobile tools. Benefits include reduced data entry time, improved accuracy of entry, and more efficient location of needed assets.
Join this webinar to learn how Critigen and Innovapptive have teamed to bring rich GIS data and map functionality to Innoovapptive mWorkOrder for both online and offline use Our speakers Ty van den Akker – Integrated GIS Products at Critigen and Sri Karthik – SVP Business Development and Solution Engineering will paint a picture for GIS and SAP stakeholders, how enterprises can succeed in using real-time data from SAP and GIS to streamline business processes.
Join this webinar to learn how you can –
– See SAP assets + GIS data + your location, on the same map.
Use device-native apps on Windows and Android and take your app offline.
– Launch SAP record view, create or edit actions directly from the affected location, equipment, notification or work order shown on the map.
– Improve data alignment between GIS and SAP inherently.
– Implement fast and with low-risk; Upgrade and port easily to new devices and apps.
– Configure GIS caching in the Geocache tier to support space-efficient offline work within user’s assigned region.
– Leverage current and future SAP geo-enablement.
Registration Link : https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1053345712426544900